This Christmas recipe will be a crowd pleaser at any holiday function. This red velvet and white chocolate fudge is beautiful with red and white, and it’s easy to make. Get the full recipe below.
Original recipe found on TheCafeSucreFarine.com and adapted for this post.
- 3 c. sugar
- ¾ c. butter
- ⅔ c. half & half
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 7- oz. jar marshmallow crème
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. red food coloring I use liquid
- Start by spraying a 9″ pan with cooking space and lining it with foil. Be sure to add a second layer of foil to make it easy to pull it out later.
- Spray the foil lightly with oil and wipe it out with a paper towel to leave a thin layer on the foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, slowly melt the semi-sweet dark chocolate chips until smooth. Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Add the food coloring and mix completely. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl by heating on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar and half and half. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Return to the microwave and heat for 3 minutes on high.
- Stir and cook for another 2 minutes, be sure to stir thoroughly until the butter blends back in with the other ingredients.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and microwave for another 3 minutes, stir, and then cook for another 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallow creme until combined.
- Add white chocolate chips and vanilla, then stir until smooth.
- Immediately pour 1/2 of the white chocolate fudge to the chocolate chips that have been cooling. They heat from the white chocolate will melt the dark chocolate if it is hardened. Stir until combined completely.
- Quickly, use two tablespoons to add dollops of the white and red mix to the 9″ pan. The more random the better.
- Drop the pan from about 1″ to pop the bubbles. Repeat this a few times to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- Gently jiggle the pan until the surface is smooth.
- Lather a knife in a bit of butter and drag across the surface to create a swirled pattern.
- Allow the fudge to cool, and then remove from the pan with the foil and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Contact us to find the perfect RV for your next adventure today!