Are you looking for a delicious way to keep your family full at the campground this summer? Check out this easy barbecue chicken foil packet that whips up in just a few minutes and cooks over your campground Fire. Get the full camping recipe for low.
- 4 sheets of heavy-duty tin foil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. barbecue sauce
- 2 c. pineapple tidbits
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- freshly chopped cilantro
- Cut four large sheets of heavy-duty aluminum or tin foil, and set them aside.
- Wash and dry your produce and drain the pineapple tidbits.
- Dice the red onion and red pepper, throwing away the seeds.
- Carefully cut the chicken breast into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken pieces with the barbecue sauce and toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken, vegetables, and pineapple pieces among the four foil packets, and then carefully bring up the two sides of the foil to seal.
- Be sure to fold over the edges to make a tight seal so that no steam escapes, and then add the packets to your grill grate over a strong fire.
- Cook for around 10 minutes, then turn the packets over and cook another 10 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Serve over rice or on top of toasted buns.
Contact us today to find a perfect RV to help you get to the campground with your family this summer.