Halloween is just around the corner and you know what that means? Halloween parties! Here are few Halloween themed recipes that will have everyone coming back for more.
Scream Cheese Swirl Brownies
- 4 oz each cream cheese, softened (from 8 oz package)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread 3/4 of brownie batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. For marbled design, pull knife through batter and filling in wide curves; turn pan and repeat, if desired.
- Bake 40 to 44 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely at room temperature, about 1 1/2 hours. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled. For brownies, cut with plastic knife into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Scream! Cheese Swirl Brownies (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/scream-cheese-swirl-brownies/b5fef808-54c0-44b6-aba4-06eb38ee7b5a
Creamy Mint Brownie Pie
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water<
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (6 oz) thin rectangular crème de menthe chocolate candies, unwrapped, chopped
- 6 drops green food color
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until blended. Spread in pan. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack. Crumble brownies; press in bottom and up sides of 10-inch glass deep-dish pie plate.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and smooth. Add remaining 1/4 cup milk and the pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping, 1 cup of the chopped candies and the food color. Spread over brownie layer. Refrigerate 8 hours or until firm.
- Serve pie with a dollop of whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candies.
Creamy Mint Brownie Pie (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/creamy-mint-brownie-pie/bbb255ac-04b8-41ea-ba0d-9b54e9ae412f
Trick-or-Treat Brownie Cupcakes
1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened<
3 tablespoons milk
6 to 8 drops red food color
6 to 8 drops yellow food color
24 miniature candy bars
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix brownie mix, oil, water and eggs. Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until centers are set and toothpick inserted near edge of cupcake comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Run metal spatula around edge of each brownie; lift out to remove from muffin cup.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 to 45 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, beat powdered sugar, butter, milk and food colors on medium speed until fluffy. Stir in melted vanilla chips. Spoon frosting over cooled cupcakes; top each with candy bar.
Trick-Or-Treat Brownie Cupcakes (n.d.)
Retrieved from http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/trick-or-treat-brownie-cupcakes/e60918bc-0554-41c2-816d-4372a63bccd4